Objectives of the Revision Commission are as follows:
- exercise of control over financial and economic activities of the company;
- independent assessment of the data contained in the company’s annual report and annual financial statements.
Competence of the Revision Commission is defined by art. of Articles of Association and includes:
- verification (audit) of financial, accounting, payment, and other documents of the company related to the financial and business activities for the compliance with laws of the Russian Federations, the Company’s Charter, and other in-house documents of the company;
- verification and analysis of the financial condition of the company, its solvency, functioning system of internal control and risk management systems, the liquidity of assets, the ratio of debt to equity, accuracy and timeliness of calculation and payment of interest on bonds and on other securities;
- monitor the expenditure of funds;
- supervision over the accumulation and use of reserve and other special purpose funds;
- checking correctness of settlement transactions with counterparties and budget, as well as the settlement operations on wages, social insurance, and payment of dividends and other payment transactions;
- supervision over the compliance with the procedure for the writing off bad debts as losses of the company;
- checking operations conducted in accordance with the existing agreements;
- verification of compliance with the use of material, labour and financial resources in the financial and economic activities of existing instruments, norms and standards, approved budgets, and other documents regulating the activity;
- supervision over preservation and use of fixed assets;
- checking the cash and property, asset utilization and other resources, identification of the causes of non-production losses and expenses, identification of reserves to improve the company’s financial condition;
- verification of compliance with orders to eliminate violations and deficiencies previously identified by the Revision Commission;
- make recommendations to authorities;
- other actions (events).
Audit Commission functions as laid down in the Regulation on the Audit Commission of IDGC of Northern Caucasus, approved by resolution of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (Minutes of June 16, 2016 No. 15). The text of the Regulations is available on the website of IDGC of Northern Caucasus PJSC in the section “To Shareholders and Investors/Articles of Association and Internal Documents/ Corporate Governance Procedures’ Documents”.
The Revision Commission is entitled to (and – should any material violation in finance and economic activities be found – shall) require the calling of an extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders